Thursday, November 08, 2007

You, Inc.

One thing I think people forget when they come to see me for a job or an internship is that they're marketing themselves. They are the product and I am the consumer. It's important to think about how you're representing You, Inc.

Use your marketing brain to think about these questions:

1. What is your unique selling proposition?

2. Who is your audience? (What is the culture like at this company?)

3. What does your packaging look like? (How are you dressed? What does your resume look like? etc.)

Present yourself with confidence and explain to me (without sounding like a used car salesmen) why you'd be a great fit for the company. Would you hire you? Why? Think about these things before you come through a prospective employers door.

SuperVerb: Market

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
Thanks, Busarakham.